Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Like That

Do you ever meet a new person, and the more time you spend with them, the more fond you grow of them? You start thinking thoughts like, "Why didn't we meet sooner?" Well that's how it is with me and felt these days. The first time I really worked with it was a few months ago when I made the felt drink coasters. I then had a little obsession with baby shoes. And now I'm making mice, fish, and little sheepy DPN cases.





I've added those to my Etsy shop. Speaking of Etsy, I just got a shop makeover that I'm very happy with, from Springcart Designs. I described the type of look I was picturing in my head, and she did a great job of translating that into a new banner and several matching avatars. And she was very friendly and accommodating throughout the whole process, which won even more points from me - I'm huge on customer service.

As for knitting, progress has slowed on my personal projects due to general life distractions and the time I've been spending on my shop. I haven't touched my mini sweater in quite some time. I did finish the back of the Child's Classic Ribbed Cardi, and am nearly done with the two fronts. Also, I did an interview on Ravelry.

4 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Love your mouse. He's super cute!

Marcela said...

That dpn case is so cute I could just die. That's awesome that you got the makeover and it was just what you wanted - I love the look. It's quite my style.

Hadley Gets Crafty said...

Lovely projects. You and felt are a good match, clearly. Congrats on the interview and shop makeover!

mushroommeadows said...

The mouse is very, very, very adorable! :) I like his ears.