Tuesday, January 22, 2008

6

The days leading up to last Thursday the 17th were a whirlwind of shopping, house cleaning, baking, and juggling a million little details. Why? For a very important event of course. A certain girl that I am extremely fond of experienced the momentous event of no longer being able to count her age on one hand. Sophia turned 6. =) In tribute, I give you a look back at some of my favorite pics from her younger days. (2 years old, to be exact. Prior to that age, I owned one of those dinosaur, non-digital cameras.)

My Sophia:


Adventurous



fun-loving



sometimes grouchy



and always sweet.

I love you baby girl. You're my grandest creation by far.

3 comments:

Rhian said...

Happy Birthday Sophia! I hope she had a wonderful day. Love the photos - especially the one with the red glasses (which I covet)!

Knitted Gems said...

What a sweetie!
I hope she has a wonderful day celebrating her 6th birthday!

babs m said...

Now these pictures show what we're fighting for. :) Very good work indeed.