Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Phildar, I think I love you

As promised in my last post, some of the pretty things in my very first Phildar catalogue. I realize this might be old news to some of you, as it's an older issue. But I'm pretty excited about it. And it doesn't hurt that everywhere I look, I hear nothing but good reviews on Phildar patterns as far as their accuracy and detail. For anyone wondering, it's Phildar Tendances No. 425.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Coming soon - progress photos for She Who Shall Not Be Named, and my search for a Knit Along, which would be my first ever. I don't know what it is with me lately, I just seem to be bent on trying as many new things as possible. I guess I'm feeling an adventuress, expand my horizons streak these days. And to be honest, I'm quite enjoying it. =) So until next time, happy crafting.

No comments: