Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No such thing as too many books

So I've been packing for the last couple of days, and the end is still nowhere in sight. Today I got to the book shelves, and had the idea of showing you what's in my knitting, sewing, craft collection. This of course doesn't include all the knitting magazines I have. =) But as the title of this post states................and in my opinion, that especially applies to craft related books. And there are still so many more on my wish list. I started an Amazon.com craft book wish list. And sometime in the future, when my life's a little less chaotic, I'll start adding them to my collection one by one ( or maybe five by five ;) ). Anyway, if you see any in the pics below that you've been thinking about buying but would like a better idea of what's in them before you spend your hard earned money, let me know and I'll post pictures of the projects inside. Also, I would love to see what's on other peoples book shelves {hint, hint}. Sorry about the glare from the flash, I tried taking pics without it, but it's been cloudy and raining all day, and they didn't come out too good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

RRRRRR! After I published this post, I saw that it had cut off the right side of the pictures because the center panel isn't wide enough. I went and messed around with the HTML of the template, but didn't suceed in making it wider. My knowledge of HTML is very limited. If anyone knows how fix it, please let me know. Of course, I could make the pics smaller so they'd fit with the template, as is. But I like large clear pictures. And more importantly, I don't like being told what I can and can't do by some stupid template. >: (

No comments: